So good! Wonderful way to make butternut squash, only change I made was to use blue cheese, since I had a small chunk I needed to use up. Beautiful and delicious, thanks!
Butternut Squash Salad
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 79
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Protein: 1.4g
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Sodium: 256mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more to oil baking sheet
- 1 butternut squash (2 to 2 1/2 lbs.), peeled, seeded, quartered lengthwise, and cut crosswise into 1/4-in.-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh orange zest
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly oil a large baking sheet and arrange squash slices on it (they will overlap). Roast until tender, about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tbsp. olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and orange zest.
- 3. In a serving dish, layer squash slices, red onion, and parsley. Drizzle with dressing and top with parmesan if you like.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note