- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more to oil baking sheet
- 1 butternut squash (2 to 2 1/2 lbs.), peeled, seeded, quartered lengthwise, and cut crosswise into 1/4-in.-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh orange zest
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan (optional)
- calories 79
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- protein 1.4 g
- fat 2.3 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- carbohydrate 15 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- sodium 256 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly oil a large baking sheet and arrange squash slices on it (they will overlap). Roast until tender, about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tbsp. olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and orange zest.
In a serving dish, layer squash slices, red onion, and parsley. Drizzle with dressing and top with parmesan if you like.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.