- 2 (8-oz.) packages refrigerated butternut squash-filled ravioli
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sliced fresh shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Toppings: freshly shaved Parmesan cheese, freshly ground pepper, chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Prepare ravioli according to package directions. Keep warm.
Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic and shallots; sauté 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from skillet. Wipe skillet clean.
Melt remaining 4 Tbsp. butter in skillet over medium-high heat; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in parsley, sage, and mushroom mixture. Add hot cooked ravioli, and toss gently. Stir in salt and pepper. Serve immediately with desired toppings.
Note: We tested with Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value Butternut Squash-Filled Ravioli.
TRY THESE TWISTS!
Cheese Ravioli with Mushrooms: Substitute 2 (8-oz.) packages three cheese-filled ravioli for butternut squash ravioli.
Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Mushrooms: Substitute 1 (16-oz.) package sweet potato gnocchi for ravioli.