Butternut Squash Ravioli in Sage Butter
Roasted butternut Squash with Ravioli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) Butternut squash cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/3 onion sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried rubbed sage
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 package(s) fresh ravioli
- cook Ravioli according to Package.
- Cover Squash with olive oil, Roast Squash in 425 oven for about 20 min until tender.
- In a skillet cook butter, onion and sage until butter turns golden.
- Serve cooked Ravioli and squash on a plate.
- Pour sage butter over ravioli and squash.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MinnieVog and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butternut Squash Ravioli in Sage Butter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes