Butternut squash ragout
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 4 cup(s) peeled cubed butternut oracorn squash (abt 1 1/2 lbs)
- 2 cup(s) sliced carrots
- 1 can(s) chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) drained canned chickpeas
- 1 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1 cup(s) no salt added tomato juice
- 1/2 cup(s) dried apricots chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted almonds chopped
- fresh parsley chopped
- 3 cup(s) cooked couscous
- Heat oil in large nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and next five ingredients (onion through garlic) and saute two minutes. Add chickpeas, broth and tomato juice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, 30 minutes or until tender. Top with apricots and almonds and sprinkle with parsley. Serve over couscous.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PeggyCourtright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note