Butternut Squash Puree
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) butternut squash peeled, cut into 1" chuncks
- 1 tablespoon(s) half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Place squash in microwave-safe bowl and microwave until tender, 8-12 minutes, stirring half way through. Drain, transfer to food processor. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth (or leave in original bowl and use wand mixer!). Transfer to bowl and cover to keep warm.
- They served with seared scallops with shallots and sage butter - beautiful! could use chicken tenders, pork medallions, or parmesan tofu.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butternut Squash Puree Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables