- 2 cups precut peeled butternut squash (about 12 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) prebaked thin pizza crust (such as Mama Mary's)
- 5 tablespoons refrigerated light alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 284
- fat 10.1 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- monofat 2.2 g
- polyfat 3.6 g
- protein 9 g
- carbohydrate 41 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 10 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 504 mg
- calcium 149 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place squash in a large microwave-safe dish; add water to a depth of 1/2 inch. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave at HIGH 5 minutes. Drain and toss squash with 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt.
While squash cooks, place pizza crust on a baking sheet; spread alfredo sauce over crust.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet. Add spinach; sauté 1 minute. Stir in remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt. Arrange wilted spinach over sauce. Top with squash and goat cheese; sprinkle with pepper.
Bake pizza in bottom third of oven at 450° for 6 minutes. Turn oven to broil; cook pizza 1 additional minute or until crust is crispy. Cut pizza into 8 wedges, and serve immediately.