Butternut Squash & Kale Torte
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil plus more to taste
- 1/2 whole(s) small butternut squash thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) med red onion thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) small bunch kale thick stems discarded
- 1 whole(s) med Yukon gold potato thinly sliced
- 6 ounce(s) provolone cheese thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese freshly grated
- •1 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for the pan
- •1/2 small butternut squash (about 1 lb), thinly sliced
- •1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- •1 small bunch kale, thick stems discarded and leaves cut into 1-in. pieces
- •Kosher salt and pepper
- •1 medium Yukon gold potato (about 6 oz), thinly sliced
- •6 oz thinly sliced provolone cheese (from the deli counter)
- •1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- •1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 oz)
- Heat oven to 425°F Oil a 9" springform pan. Arrange half the butternut squash in the bottom of the pan in concentric circles. Top with half the onion, separating the rings. Top with half the kale, drizzle with half the oil, and season with 1/4 tsp salt. Top with the potatoes and half the provolone cheese.
- Top with remaining kale, drizzle with remaining oil, and season with remaining salt and pepper. Top with the remaining onion, tomatoes, and provolone. Arrange the remaining squash on top and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Cover with foil, place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake until the vegetables are tender and the top is beginning to brown, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash and Kale Torte
- Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving% Daily ValueCalories 150.5 Calories from Fat 7549%Total Fat 8.3 g12%Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%Cholesterol 17.4 mg5%Sodium 383.6 mg15%Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g4%Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%Sugars 2.3 g9%Protein 7.7 g15%
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ericka321 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butternut Squash & Kale Torte Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles