Butternut Squash Fries
- one large butternut squash uncooked, peeled, seeded
- 4 tablespoon(s) cumin
- black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 450°F
- Cut the butternut squash into 3/4-inch-thick sticks.
- With a pestle and mortar pound together the cumin, salt and pepper. Place the cut butternut squash fries into a bowl, spray with sunflower oil cooking spray, pour in the cumin mixture and mix everything together. Then coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange the butternut squash fries on prepared baking sheet and liberally coat with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until desired crispness. Make sure to turn the squash fries over occasionally.
- *Add as much salt and pepper as desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ksmp04 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note