Butternut Squash Casserole with Pecan Streusel
As an option, you can use canned pumpkin puree or yams instead of the squash in this recipe.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
- 3 (12-oz.) packages frozen cooked butternut squash, thawed (we tested with McKenzie)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Place in a lightly greased 11" x 7" baking dish.
- Combine flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Cut in 3 Tbsp. butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle over squash. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let casserole stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note