- 4 cups (1/2-inch) cubed peeled butternut squash
- 7 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (9-ounce) package baby arugula
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- calories 369
- fat 20.1 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 7.1 g
- polyfat 7.8 g
- protein 10.7 g
- carbohydrate 39.8 g
- fiber 10.2 g
- cholesterol 10 mg
- iron 4.5 mg
- sodium 544 mg
- calcium 170 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine squash and 1 tablespoon oil; toss to coat. Arrange squash on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until tender.
Arrange walnuts on jelly-roll pan; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon salt over nuts; toss. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until toasted, stirring once.
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, and adobo sauce in a bowl; stir with a whisk.
Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add squash, remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt, pepper, and beans; cook 3 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat; stir in 3 tablespoons adobo dressing; toss to coat.
Combine remaining dressing and arugula; toss to coat. Divide arugula mixture evenly among 4 plates; top with bean mixture. Sprinkle evenly with nuts and cheese.