Everyone loves this dish and always asks for the recipe! It's delicious!
Butternut Squash and Corn Gratin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Butternut Squash Chopped 1" cubes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Large White Onion Diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Heavy cream
- 1/3 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1/3 cube(s) Plain dry breadcrumbs
- 2 cup(s) Corn kernels, thawed if frozen
- 8 ounce(s) Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375. Saute onion in olive oil in deep skillet over med heat, 4 min. Add cut squash; saute 4 min. Add corn, bell pepper, 1/2 tsp salt & pepper; saute 2 min.
- Spread 1/2 mixture in buttered, 2 qt dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 Pepper Jack cheese. Top with remaining squash, then Pepper Jack cheese.
- Stir flour into cream and blend; pour over gratin. Mix bread crumbs & parmesan then sprinkle on top. Bake 40-50 min until light brown on top. Let stand 10 min before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clfoxone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note