Everyone loves this dish and always asks for the recipe! It's delicious!
Butternut Squash and Corn Gratin
- 3 pound(s) Butternut Squash Chopped 1" cubes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Large White Onion Diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Heavy cream
- 1/3 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1/3 cube(s) Plain dry breadcrumbs
- 2 cup(s) Corn kernels, thawed if frozen
- 8 ounce(s) Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375. Saute onion in olive oil in deep skillet over med heat, 4 min. Add cut squash; saute 4 min. Add corn, bell pepper, 1/2 tsp salt & pepper; saute 2 min.
- Spread 1/2 mixture in buttered, 2 qt dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 Pepper Jack cheese. Top with remaining squash, then Pepper Jack cheese.
- Stir flour into cream and blend; pour over gratin. Mix bread crumbs & parmesan then sprinkle on top. Bake 40-50 min until light brown on top. Let stand 10 min before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clfoxone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note