Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) ginger grated
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 3/4 ounce(s) apple juice concentrate
- 3 large apples peeled and chopped
- 3 pound(s) butternut squash chopped
- 4 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- Cook the ginger, onion, and apple juice. Cover and simmer for ten minutes or until onion is tender. Add apples, squash, and 1 cup broth. Simmer for 1 hour. Puree and add the remaining broth, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes then stir in the half and half.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by abby5626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butternut Squash and Apple Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews