Butternut Squash Agrodolce
Roasted butternut squash is a classic fall dish. A tangy sweet-and-sour vinaigrette made with honey and red wine vinegar and a garnish of vibrant basil and mint gives this well-loved dish a delicous new twist.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.6g
- Carbohydrate: 26.6g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 327mg
- Calcium: 79mg
- 1 (2-pound) butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Place squash on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper, tossing to coat. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until squash is tender and golden.
- 3. Combine vinegar, honey, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Place cooked squash on a platter. Drizzle with honey mixture, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with basil and mint.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note