1. In a large pan, heat olive oil and sauté onion and garlic
2. Cut the butternut into chunks and add it to the pan
3. Add the broth and honey and bring to a simmer
4. Allow the butternut to cook until it is soft, about 15 minutes
5. Add the mixture to a blender and blend until it becomes a smooth texture
6. Add honey, nutmeg and whipping cream
7. Serve hot!
Garnish this delicious soup with CheeseCrisps for dipping and you have a perfect and easy party food. To use as an appetizer serve in individual sourdough bread bowls garnished with CheeseCrisps and left over bread.
Go to full version of