Butternut Soup easy party food and Quick appetizers
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- ½ piece(s) onion, chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 piece(s) butternut peeled and de-seeded
- 3 cup(s) vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- ½ teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- ¼ cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1. In a large pan, heat olive oil and sauté onion and garlic
- 2. Cut the butternut into chunks and add it to the pan
- 3. Add the broth and honey and bring to a simmer
- 4. Allow the butternut to cook until it is soft, about 15 minutes
- 5. Add the mixture to a blender and blend until it becomes a smooth texture
- 6. Add honey, nutmeg and whipping cream
- 7. Serve hot!
- Garnish this delicious soup with CheeseCrisps for dipping and you have a perfect and easy party food. To use as an appetizer serve in individual sourdough bread bowls garnished with CheeseCrisps and left over bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cheesesticks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note