Butternut Ginger & Orange Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 onion, chopped chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ginger root minced
- 1 clove(s) Garlc minced
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft Mandarin Orange with Sesame Dressing
- 4 cup(s) butternut squash peeled, chopped
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- Cook and stir onions, ginger and garlic in dressing in large saucepan 5 minties or until onions are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add squash and broth. Bring to boil. Cover and simmer on medium-low 30 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Blend in batches in blender until smooth. Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by VGRBest and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butternut Ginger & Orange Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews