The preparation instructions provided here are for Salad Nicoise. Is there anyway to get the instructions for these ingredients?
Butternut, Bacon and Blue
Photo: Kang Kim; Styling: Tiziana Agnello
Yield: Serves 1
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 335
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Fiber: 15g
- Sodium: 414mg
- 1 cup cooked bulgur
- 1 cup roasted, cubed butternut squash
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 slice center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Heat and fluff 1 cup cooked bulgur with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Stir in 1 cup roasted, cubed butternut squash, 1 cup fresh spinach, 1 slice center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled, and 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese.
- 2. Sprinkle with a dash of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes