Try this quick dip with fish or hush puppies.
Yield: Makes 1 1/3 cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, chives, Ranch dressing mix, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, freshly ground pepper, and salt. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 2 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments