Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Buttermilk
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) Flour
- pinch(s) Salt
- 1 stick(s) Butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 9 inch unbanked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix everything together and pour into an unbaked 9" pie shell. Sprinkle the top lightly with fresh nutmeg. Bake 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Reduce to 350 degrees and bake about 45 minutes longer. Cool to allow the filling to set.
- This pie is rich, you could use a little less sugar and add 1 T. more flour.
- NOTE: This is the way the recipe is written. I have sometimes reduced the sugar by 2 T. and increased the flour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Annbaird and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note