Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 t. salt
- 6 whole eggs
- 2 pie crusts, 10 inch baked
- 2 10 inch pie pans
- 1. Melt butter and stir in flour and sugar.
- 2. Separately mix buttermilk, vanilla, salt and eggs.
- 3. Mix together.
- 4. Pour into baked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes - 1 hour.
- 5. After 55 minutes - 1 hour, mixture will be liquidy in center. This will absorb. Don't overcook.
- 6. Allow to cool before eating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerryAnn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note