- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 (2 1/2- to 3 1/2-pound) cut-up fryers
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Stir together buttermilk and egg in a small bowl until blended.
- Stir together flour and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk mixture, and dredge in flour mixture. Quickly dip in oil, and drain. Place, skin side up, in a large roasting pan; sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note