This is an AMAZING panna cotta recipe! It is easy to make and the result is delicious! The sauce is also great tasting! Don't judge, but I ate this one all by myself! I couldn't share..nope.. not this one! ;) And did you see the calories? Very good for such a tasty dessert!
Buttermilk Panna Cotta
More From Allyou
Chill: 6 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 201
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 175mg
- Panna Cotta:
- 1 (1/4 oz.) packet unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- Raspberry Sauce:
- 1 (12 oz.) package unsweetened frozen raspberries with juice, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Make panna cotta: In a bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup buttermilk; let rest 5 minutes.
- Whisk sugar and half-andhalf in a saucepan over medium heat to dissolve sugar. When mixture begins to bubble at edges, pour over buttermilk mixture and whisk to combine and dissolve gelatin. Stir in remaining buttermilk. Strain mixture through a fine-meshed sieve and divide evenly among six 6 oz. ramekins. Refrigerate panna cotta until set, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Make sauce: Blend raspberries with juice and sugar in food processor until smooth. Strain; discard solids.
- To loosen panna cotta, run a thin-bladed knife around edges and invert onto plates. Serve with raspberry sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts