- 3 eggs separated
- 1 2/3 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- The important part is to beat after each ingredient. Begin by beating the egg yolks. Then add each ingredient sequentially making sure batter is smooth after each addition. In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Fold in thoroughly to batter until no white remains visible. Let the batter set for 20 minutes.
- Cook on a griddle as usual. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sohacomom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch