Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 1/8 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1. Preheat lightly greased skillet.
- 2. Mix Flour, salt and Baking Soda in Bowl. Add egg buttermilk and butter. Stir Lightly, but leave it lumpy.
- 3. Drop 1/3 cup of batter on skillet. Spread lightly with spoon. Cook until lightly browned on each side. 1 to 2 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by damoss and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes