- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup warm low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup warm 1% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 8 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- calories 190
- fat 4.6 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- sodium 335 mg
How to Make It
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Press potatoes through a ricer back into pan, or mash with a potato masher to desired consistency.
Add buttermilk, milk, melted butter, kosher salt, and white pepper to potato mixture; stir well. Top with chopped fresh chives.