Buttermilk Marinade For Turkey
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 gallon(s) Buttermilk
- 8 tablespoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 8 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 3 tablespoon(s) Peppercorns
- 6-8 clove(s) Garlic Crushed
- 1 Large Onio Cut into 8 pieces
- Remove giblets from turkey, and wash in cold water.
- In large bowl, add buttermilk, salt, sugar, & cumin. wisk until sugar dissolves. Stir in remaining ingredients. Place turkey in large container. Pour mixture over turkey. Allow to marinade 8-12 hours. Wash off marinade before preparing turkey.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buttermilk Marinade For Turkey Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments