One word: YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm! This is light, fresh-tasting and delicious!!! Husband ate almost half the whole bowl of it last night and wants it again tonight. It is truly to die for. Used herbs from the garden and left out the salt--you won't miss it, believe me--and it was beyong good. Will be making this often. HIGHLY recommend!
Buttermilk Herb Ranch Dressing
Quick and simple, this creamy, tangy dressing holds its own against the commercial kind. Prep Time: 5 minutes, plus 1 hour of chilling time. Notes: Keeps for up to 1 week, covered and chilled.
Yield: Makes 1 cup
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 53
- Calories from fat: 94%
- Protein: 0.3g
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 0.6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 169mg
- Cholesterol: 4.4mg
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Chill at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop. Stir dressing well before serving.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings