Buttermilk Herb Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh chives minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh dill minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt & pepper
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and whisk to blend.
- Cover and chill for several hours to infuse flavors.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CocoaKrohne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buttermilk Herb Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings