Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cup(s) finely shredded green cabbage (about 1/2 head)
- 4 cup(s) finely shredded purple cabbage (about 1/2 head)
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1. Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, brown sugar, vinegar, buttermilk, celery salt, kosher salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 2. Add the cabbage and carrots and toss to combine.
- 3. Cover and chill until serving time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BUTTERMILK COLESLAW Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes