From: Paula Deen
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cup(s) finely shredded green cabbage (about 1/2 head)
- 4 cup(s) finely shredded purple cabbage (about 1/2 head)
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1. Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, brown sugar, vinegar, buttermilk, celery salt, kosher salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 2. Add the cabbage and carrots and toss to combine.
- 3. Cover and chill until serving time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BUTTERMILK COLESLAW Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables