Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Peel garlic clove. Place garlic clove and salt on a cutting board, and smash garlic and salt together using flat side of a knife to make a paste.
- 2. Whisk together garlic mixture, buttermilk, and remaining ingredients until blended. Cover and chill dressing until ready to use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note