This recipe goes with New Ambrosia With Buttermilk-Coconut Dressing
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
More From Southern Living
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Place peeled garlic clove on a cutting board with salt. Smash garlic and salt together using flat side of a knife to make a paste.
- 2. Whisk together smashed garlic and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This