More From Southern Living
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Place peeled garlic clove on a cutting board with salt. Smash garlic and salt together using flat side of a knife to make a paste.
- 2. Whisk together smashed garlic and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note