- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Peel garlic clove. Place garlic clove and salt on a cutting board, and smash garlic and salt together using flat side of a knife to make a paste.
Whisk together garlic mixture, buttermilk, and remaining ingredients until blended. Cover and chill dressing until ready to use.