Buttermilk-Blue Cheese Dip
Pickled red onions adds punch And crunch.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 tablespoon(s) Finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup(s) blue cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Place onion in a small heat proof bowl. Bring vinegar, salt, sugar and 1/4 cup of water to a boil, pour over onion and stir. Cover and let pickle in refrigerator for an hour.
- Whisk buttermilk, sour cream and chives together until smooth add blue cheese.
- Drain onions and add to dip. Season with salt and pepper. Can be made 3 days ahead.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prblackmon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buttermilk-Blue Cheese Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads