More From Southern Living
Total: 8 Hours, 15 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups whole buttermilk
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup honey
- 8 wooden craft sticks
- 1. Process first 2 ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Whisk together buttermilk and next 2 ingredients.
- 2. Pour mixtures alternately into 8 (4-oz.) ice pop molds or paper cups. Swirl mixtures gently, and insert wooden craft sticks. Freeze 8 hours or until completely frozen.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This