When your recipe calls for buttermilk and you don't happen to have any at home, substitute it with this mixture.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 cup(s) whole milk room temperature
- 1.Pour vinegar into measuring cup
- 2.pour in milk to make one cup
- 3.let solution sit for 10-15 minutes (until curdled)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mallomarsh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buttermilk Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings