Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 cup(s) whole milk room temperature
- 1.Pour vinegar into measuring cup
- 2.pour in milk to make one cup
- 3.let solution sit for 10-15 minutes (until curdled)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mallomarsh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buttermilk Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings