- 2 bags M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Easter
- 1 16-oz. box pound cake mix
- 1 16-oz. container white frosting
- 1 9-inch round cake pan
- 1 bag STARBURST® Brand FUN SIZE® Fruit Chews for Easter, optional
- Printable template
- Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 28-31 min.
Decoration time: 40 min.
- 1. Make the cake batter according to the directions on the package. Bake in a greased 9-inch cake pan. Once baked, remove from pan and cool.
- 2. Cut the cake in half. Arrange the cake on a serving platter, turning the halves so that the rounded sides touch. To shape the wings use the printable template and cut out a 1-inch triangle from each straight side, 2-inches from the bottom.
- 3. Completely frost the cake with the icing. Design a mosaic pattern with M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Easter, and then press them into the top of the cake.
- 4. To make the butterfly’s antennas, unwrap and soften the STARBURST® Brand FUN SIZE® Fruit Chews for Easter in the microwave for approximately 5 seconds. Then roll the candy into thin ropes and place them at the top of the butterfly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note