- 2 bags M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Easter
- 1 16-oz. box pound cake mix
- 1 16-oz. container white frosting
- 1 9-inch round cake pan
- 1 bag STARBURST® Brand FUN SIZE® Fruit Chews for Easter, optional
- Printable template
- Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 28-31 min.
Decoration time: 40 min.
- 1. Make the cake batter according to the directions on the package. Bake in a greased 9-inch cake pan. Once baked, remove from pan and cool.
- 2. Cut the cake in half. Arrange the cake on a serving platter, turning the halves so that the rounded sides touch. To shape the wings use the printable template and cut out a 1-inch triangle from each straight side, 2-inches from the bottom.
- 3. Completely frost the cake with the icing. Design a mosaic pattern with M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Easter, and then press them into the top of the cake.
- 4. To make the butterfly’s antennas, unwrap and soften the STARBURST® Brand FUN SIZE® Fruit Chews for Easter in the microwave for approximately 5 seconds. Then roll the candy into thin ropes and place them at the top of the butterfly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This