Community Recipe from
- 7 - 2 1/8 ounce(s) Butterfinger candybar Crushed into tiny bits
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese Softened
- 16 ounce(s) Cool whip Divided
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 1. Mix the most of the crushed butterfingers with 12 oz of the cool Whip and the cream cheese.
- 2. Spread into the pie crust and spread remaining Cool Whip over the pie.
- 3. Sprinkle the reserved Butterfinger bits over the Cool Whip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CraigfromSC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note