Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 low fat graham cracker sheets
- 1 tub(s) fat free cool whip (8 oz)
- 1 butterfinger candy bar crushed (2 oz)
- Â¼ cup(s) hershey's light chocolate syrup
- Â¼ cup(s) smucker's sugar free caramel topping
- 1. Very lightly spray an 8 x8” glass dish or pan with butter flavored non-fat cooking spray. Line the bottom with the graham cracker sheets into the bottom.
- 2. Mix together the whipped topping with half of the crushed Butterfinger. Spread the cool whip mixture over the graham crackers. Drizzle both the chocolate syrup and caramel syrup on top of the whipped topping. Sprinkle the remaining half of the Butterfinger on top.
- 3. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Cut into 8 equally sized pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mltran08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butterfinger Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries