More From Southern Living
- 3 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Stir together 3 cups crushed cornflakes cereal, 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans, 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter until blended. Store in freezer in a zip-top plastic freezer bag up to 3 months.
- Note: This mixture is also delicious with winter squash and fruits such as apples; just sprinkle it on during the last 10 minutes of baking.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings