- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6-ounce) package white chocolate baking squares, coarsely chopped
- 6 (2.1-ounce) chocolate-covered crispy peanut-buttery candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup uncooked regular oats
How to Make It
Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy. Add sugars, beating until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla. Stir in white chocolate, candy, and oats. Cover and chill dough 30 minutes.
Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 8 to 9 minutes or until golden (do not overbake). Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks, and cool completely.