- 1 2/3 cups stick margarine or butter, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 22 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar (about 5 1/4 pounds)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons skim milk
- Cream margarine and cream cheese at medium speed of a heavy-duty stand mixer until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and salt; beat well. Gradually add sugar and milk, beating at low speed. Increase speed to high, and beat until well-blended and spreadable.
- Note: If frosting is made ahead and chilled, add a small amount of milk, a teaspoon at a time, to soften. Beat until spreadable.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts