Butterbeans with Bacon and Green Onions
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen butterbeans
- 6 lean bacon slices
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook butterbeans according to package directions, and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon, and set aside.
- Sauté green onions and garlic in drippings until tender. Stir in beans, parsley, salt, and pepper; cook just until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables