- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons Crisco® Butter Shortening, chilled
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted*, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Butterscotch Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 5 cups fresh berries, quartered if large, such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine flour, sugar and salt in processor; blend 10 seconds. Add shortening, blending until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add egg, vanilla and almond extracts. Process until moist clumps form, turning mixer on/off to scrape sides.
GATHER dough into ball and, using floured fingertips, press dough onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch tart pan with removeable bottom.
PRESS 1/2 cup almonds over bottom of crust. Spread 1/2 cup jam over almonds; spread 1/2 cup butterscotch topping over jam.
BAKE tart until crust is golden at edges and jam is thick and bubbly, about 40 minutes. Cool completely on rack. Push up pan bottom to release tart.
TOSS berries with remaining 2 tablespoons jam in bowl to coat. Top tart with berries; sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons almonds around edge of tart. Drizzle additional 2 tablespoons butterscotch over top.
TIP *To toast nuts: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.