Butter Pecan Pound Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Butter Pecan cake mix
- 1 can(s) coconut-pecan icing
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) buttery extract
- (Use large bundt pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients. Pout into pan sprayed with Bakers Joy.
- Bake for 45 - 55 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- NOTE: this recipe can be converted to any flavor pound cake - just change cake mix and frosting combinations.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butter Pecan Pound Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes