- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup ground pecans, toasted*
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans, toasted*, divided
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping (optional)
How to Make It
LINE 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with foil, extending over edges of pan. Combine cracker crumbs, ground pecans and 4 tablespoons melted butter in small bowl. Press firmly into bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
WHIP heavy cream to stiff peaks in large bowl. Stir sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup chopped pecans, maple extract and 3 tablespoons melted butter in another large bowl until blended. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Cover.
FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Invert onto serving plate. Remove foil. Spoon caramel topping over loaf, if desired. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup chopped pecans. Slice into servings.
*To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned. To avoid over browning remove from pan immediately.