Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) sweetend condensed milk 14 oz each
- 2 cup(s) Chopped pecans Toasted
- 2 teaspoon(s) Maple flavoring
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter Melted
- 1 quart(s) half-and-half
- 1 quart(s) whipping cream Unwhipped
- Toast pecans in 425 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix well and freeze according to freezer directions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butter Pecan Ice Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet