Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) sweetend condensed milk 14 oz each
- 2 cup(s) Chopped pecans Toasted
- 2 teaspoon(s) Maple flavoring
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter Melted
- 1 quart(s) half-and-half
- 1 quart(s) whipping cream Unwhipped
- Toast pecans in 425 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix well and freeze according to freezer directions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butter Pecan Ice Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet
More Recipes for Main Dishes