More From Oxmoor House
Other: 1 Hour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pecans, and cook, stirring constantly, 10 minutes or until pecans are toasted. Remove from heat. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Stir in buttered pecans and vanilla. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts