Butter Pecan Caramel Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) butter pecan cake mix
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) pecan coconut frosting
- Caramel Topping
- 2 stick(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 5 ounce(s) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla flavoring
- Mix all ingredients (except topping) together and pour into prepared tube pan. Bake at 325 degrees for about 35-40 minutes until done
- cook butter, brown sugar and evaporated milk in saucepan, stirring constantly, to the soft ball stage. Add vanilla. Whisk until spreadable or to desired thickness. Spread over cooled cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jsimpson78 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butter Pecan Caramel Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts