Butter Lettuces with Chutney Vinaigrette
Using a prepackaged salad blend makes this a super-quick accompaniment with dinner. If you prefer, use 6 cups of torn Boston or Bibb lettuce.
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (7-ounce) package butter lettuce and radicchio salad blend (we tested with Fresh Express Riviera Salad blend)
- 2 celery ribs with leaves, thinly sliced diagonally
- 3/4 cup peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- Combine lettuce, celery, cucumber, and raisins in a salad bowl; toss well. Just before serving, pour desired amount of dressing over salad, and toss well. Refrigerate any remaining dressing for other uses.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads